Being a parent or grandparent is exhausting, joyful, magical, frustrating, exhilarating, tender, and joyous, all at once. Every day is full of precious moments—but taking a moment to preserve those moments for the future is tough when you’re busy with diapers and tummy time.
Photographs are great—who doesn’t have a million photos of their baby or grandbaby on their phone? But pictures need a story to come to life: why was she naked in the backyard with her doll? Biograph helps you gather and preserve those stories. With Biograph, you can:
- Give yourself space to reflect. Biograph gives you the opportunity to celebrate the magic of being a parent or grandparent—and it only takes 60 seconds of your day.
- Record stories when you want. Biograph lets you set your own schedule: you can record stories daily, weekly, or monthly—with no annoying push notifications guilting you into using the app. Biograph is there on your terms and on your time.
- Gather stories from everyone in your life. Using the Biograph app, you can collect stories from parents and grandparents—but also friends, cousins, aunts, and uncles. Biograph lets you cast a wide net and preserve all the stories that matter to you.
- Share stories with family and friends—or keep them private. Biograph is private by default, so you don’t have to worry about sharing something personal or private by accident: you choose who has access to which stories.
- Easily access and preserve. You can convert your stories into a meaningful baby announcement, birthday card, or a beautiful hard cover book—an heirloom to last for generations. Or you can pull up the stories on your phone and listen to them during family gatherings or nostalgic strolls down memory lane. Whenever you want to remember the joys (and agonies) of parenting—or embarrass your child—Biograph will be there.
Being around a baby can be hectic. There are always diapers to change, bottles to fill, and tears to dry. Biograph helps you preserve the little joys, the funny stories, and precious moments that fill your baby’s days. One day your child will grow up and ask questions about their earliest days. With Biograph, you’ll be prepared and set your children up to live storied lives.